The SOLDERPRO-50 is a butane soldering gun made by Solder-It. It is ideal for electrical circuit repair, light-gauge welding, and brazing. It’s also used for jewelry and eyeglass frame repair and similar tasks. Turn it on and it’s ready to use in about 20 seconds. When filled with butane, it delivers up to 30 minutes of continuous operation. It is equal to a power range of 30-70 Watts.
- Cordless design delivers safe operation under any conditions
- Ready to use 20 seconds after ignition.
- Tank contains fuel for up to 30 minutes of operation
- Comes with a soldering tip and protective cap
- Equivalent to a power range of 30-70 Watts
|Length With Cap:||6” (153 mm)||Approx. Temp. With Soldering Tip:||410-750 Degrees Fahrenheit (210-400C)|
|Length With Soldering Tip:||5.5” (140 mm)||Approx. Temp. With Torch:||2,500 F (1300 C)|
|Length With Blow Torch Tip:||5.6” (142 mm)||Gas Container Capacity:||7 mL|
|Weight When Filled:||60 g||Operating Capacity (One Gas Filling):||30 minutes @ mid setting|