The Solder-It refillable fuel cells are crucial soldering supplies. These solder butane torches help keep your Solder-It micro-jet torches working. These cells fit the Solder-It Micro-Jet torch (MJ-300), the Micro-Jet extended nozzle torch (MJ-310), and the Micro-Therm flameless portable heat gun (MJ-600). The units arrive empty for you to fill with standard butane. You simply remove the old cell from your torch and insert the butane canister nozzle into the refill valve at the bottom of the cell. Press down on the butane canister into the value until the cell is 90% filled. Once done, swap the full canister with the empty one in your torch. Note: This item can only be shipped within the continental United States.
- For use with Solder-It MJ-300, MJ-310, and MJ-600
- Fuel cells sold in pairs
- Shipped empty to be filled with butane by the user
- Comes with a child-resistant ignition system
- Approximately 20 minutes of burn time per cell
- Ships only in the continental U.S.
|2,400 deg. F
|Cylinder Fuel Capacity:
|Child-resistant piezo electronic ignition system
|1 year from date of manufacture