The Solder-It Micro Jet is a mini butane torch that’s used for a variety of soldering jobs. It has a flame temperature of up to 2500 degrees F (1300 C). The Micro-Jet’s windproof flame and waterproof ignition make it ideal for camping and other outdoor use. It is ideal for use with Solder-It low-temperature solder pastes. This Micro-Jet torch comes with an extended nozzle and a CF-30 refillable fuel cell.
- Piezo electronic ignition system with safety locking switch
- Extended nozzle puts the flame where you need it.
- Windproof flame and waterproof ignition for outdoor use
- Compact size fits easily into any first aid/survival/tool kit
- Comes with mini butane torch, extended nozzle, and CF-30 refillable fuel cell
|Product Dimensions:||4.3” L x 1” H x 2.6” W||Operating Time:||20 minutes|
|Product Weight:||60 g||Hours of Non-Stop Burning:||Approx. 20 minutes|
|Type:||Butane (Refillable butane fuel cell)||Flame Temperature:||2500 degrees F (1300 C)|
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||2400 degrees F||Kit Includes:||Mini butane torch, extended nozzle, and CF-30 refillable fuel cell|