This Solder-It beveled tip works with the SOLDERPRO-120 butane soldering iron. It’s also known as a hoof soldering tip due to its shape. The PS-5 features a beveled head that holds more solder than other tips. This makes the tip ideal for jobs that require pre-loading the iron with solder. This includes soldering small-gauge wires and multiple pins.
- 2.4mm beveled replacement soldering iron tip.
- Compatible with SOLDERPRO-120 butane soldering iron
- Used for soldering small-gauge wires and multiple pins
- Beveled tip holds more solder than other tips
- Installs quickly and easily onto your SOLDERPRO-120
|Tool Type:||Beveled replacement soldering iron tip||Length:||16.5mm/0.64”|
|Compatible With:||SOLDERPRO-120||Max. Operating Temperature:||1,022°F/550°C|